VertFest 2020 presented by NewSun Energy at Mt. Bachelor
VertFest 2020 is an annual Backcountry Festival presented by NewSun Energy with supporting sponsorship by Black Diamond and Hydro Flask to raise funds to support the efforts of the Central Oregon Avalanche Center. It’s a full Saturday of uphill skinning and downhill shredding, demos, clinics (learn how to skin & companion rescue!), vendor village, friends, bonfire, s’mores and festivities. More INFO HERE.
Demos in the Vendor Village will be available thanks to SnoPlanks, Mountain Supply, Crow’s Feet: A Mountain Collective, Black Diamond, and Dynafit.
Friday, February 28
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Pre-registration and racer packet pick up at Crow’s Feet Mountain Collective
Saturday, February 29
– 8:00 am Vendor Village and racer check-in. Free demos at the vendor village!
– 9:30 am Racer meeting
– 10:00 am Race start
– 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Morning clinic
– 1:00 pm Last racers cleared from course
– 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Afternoon clinic
– 1:30 pm Award ceremony
– 3:15 pm Vendor Village closes
– 4:00 pm S’mores and Happy Hour Social 6pm Live Music LOGE Camps! Bring your VertFest bib for $1 off beer, cider and wine and free S’mores! Music by Derek Deon 6-8pm.