60 Most Beautiful Friendship Quotes
As we head into the weekend we thought “friendship” is something to think about and appreciate. This article comes from Purpose Fairy and it has 60 friendship quotes. We have selected a few here. To read more go to the FULL ARTICLE HERE.
“There are still some wonderful people left in this world! They are diamonds in the rough, but they’re around! You’ll find them when you fall down– they’re the ones who pick you up, who don’t judge, and you had to fall down to see them! When you get up again, remember who your true friends are!” ~ C. JoyBell C.
Friends make life a lot more fun.
· “You can always tell when two people are best friends because they’re always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having.” ~ Unknown
· “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” ~ Khalil Gibran
Real friends make TIME for you.
· “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” ~ Robert Brault
True friendship requires time and sincere effort.
· “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ~ C.S. Lewis
True friendship reveals itself through adversity.
· “The only good thing about times of adversity is that you realize who your real friends and fans are – and the rest go away – which in my mind is an OK thing.” ~ Pete Wentz
Real friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.
· “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” ~ Jon Katz
There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.
· “True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.” ~ Baltasar Gracian